Thursday, March 10, 2011

We Love California!

The kids and I had another great trip visiting Papa & Grammy. This trip out we were lucky enough to go to Disneyland thanks to Grammy and one of her friends, that was able to get us in for FREE!!

We did our normal fly into Long Beach early Sunday Morning(I think we had to leave the house at 4:30AM Yikes!) Papa picked us up and we headed straight to church. The boys are always excited to be the visitor in primary & nursery. Grammy always makes a delicious Sunday dinner for us, always great when I don’t have to make it! Chloe really enjoyed dinner!

18

Then I believe we had a movie night watching Star wars with Popcorn, Yum Yum!

Monday morning we left for Disneyland, Yippee! This trip was great because I had brought a stroller and Grammy also had one. I didn’t think that I would be using a stroller for Tyson but that is what ended up happening. When we get to Disneyland we meet Bro. Kimbrell at the monorail which is by the Lego store so of course we have to take pictures.

069

Everyone was really happy at the beginning of the day. We started out on Buzz Light-year and the Rockets and from there went to all the rides through the castle(drawing a blank on the Land.) At this point Tyson was not very happy and He ended up getting sick poor kid. He felt a bit better of and on throughout the day but for him it definitely wasn’t the best Disneyland trip for him. Several times Tyson would curl up in the stroller and go to sleep, it made me sad to see my big boy not feeling well at “The Happiest Place On Earth.”

15

The rides that were the highlight of the trip were Buzz(4 times), It’s A Small World(3 times in a row), Tarzans Tree House, Autotopia(6 times).

10060070170273101214

The least favorite rides, Peter Pan for Parker(Tyson wouldn’t go on it) and then they both came out of Mr. Toads crying with Grammy in tow. I have decided that the rides in that area are quite scary for little kids, After the reaction to Mr. Toads we just skipped the others.

By the end of the night we wanted to see the new water show in California Adventures but were not able to get a very good spot unfortunately. Parker and I had a great time on the carousel while Tyson slept. I believe we rode it 4 times in a row, He loved getting off the ride and then running back into line to get on again. I love to listen to Parkers Happy giggle and I heard it a lot that night.

1117

The next day I decided to VETO the beach since Tyson wasn’t feeling the greatest so instead we went to their favorite park. The boys call it the “BEACH” park because it has lots of sand.

031032033035040041046

By that night all of my kids had fevers and I was not looking forward to the plane ride home in the morning but what do you do. All in all we had a wonderful trip but it was time to go home and head straight to the doctor to have kids checked.

Parker had a fever of 102 in this smiley picture. Tyson always goes to the back of the airport bus and sits in the same seat. He loves his seat and I am not sure what he will do when that seat is taken by someone else.

0570580590607

The results……………Tyson had some sort of a virus, Parker was checked for RSV but when results came back a few days later he had a different virus. Chloe tested positive for RSV poor girl. I am really glad that we already owned a nebulizer since all of the kids had to use it one right after the other for a few days. Tyson was also prescribed an inhaler and then the boys were also put on a steroid of some sort. Yes we were having a lot of fun at our house. After everyone finally started getting better Chloe got sick again but this time with Colic which is another type of respiratory virus. The doctors told me that I would need to sleep right next to her because with this specific virus babies can stop breathing while asleep, thanks that is what I want to be worrying about. Needless to say I did not get much sleep for the next few nights.

 13164

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!