Friday, March 25, 2011

Secret Passageway

I just love my 2 MISCHIEVIOUS Boys!!!

The other day I was in the house folding the never ending pile of laundry while my boys were playing out in the FENCED backyard. The doorbell rings and as I am getting closer I hear lots of giggling that sounds all to familiar. When I open the door, I find 2 little boys with huge smiles on their faces and hear a big, “Hi Mom!” “How did you get to the front door,” I asked.

“Through the SECRET PASSAGEWAY,” Tyson says.

When He said that, I thought he meant the pet door in the garage, so I asked him to show me. They were both super excited to show me, “The Secret Passageway,” laughing as they run through the house to the back yard.

As I watch them run to the back side of our yard I notice the fence slats looking crooked and then it happens, both boys start to climb through the fence. I pulled out my phone and got a pretty good picture of them going through, “The Secret Passageway.”

Secret Passageway

I don’t know about anyone else, but I was unaware that the slats could be pulled out like that, apparently I am a little naive when it comes to fences. Sometimes my guys are a little to smart for their own good. I still am trying to figure out how the thought of, I wonder if we can move the fence apart, even crossed their little minds.

Needless to say, they think their discovery is just the greatest thing ever and still had not stopped laughing. I was trying to keep a straight face while explaining to them why it is important not to use, “The Secret Passageway,”again. I think I got through to them but only time will tell.

FYI ----- The fence slats do go right back into place.

I think I will blame my DAD for their Mischievousness!!!! Love you Dad!

1 comment:

Thanks for Reading!