Monday, March 28, 2011

Boot Camp Baby!!!!

First day of Boot camp came today, I am so glad that I am doing this for myself, if you want to read how I finally came to the decision to do this for me click here. Currently I feel sick to my stomach and have an awful headache along with sore muscles that I can only imagine are going to feel even worse tomorrow. I think I pushed myself harder today than I ever have before. I am looking forward to 10  weeks of hard core training. At the end of this 10 week program I hope to have gained;

1. A healthy way of eating

2. Healthy workout habits

3. Increased my self-esteem

4. An understanding that if I am happy and healthy I will be able to take better care of my family        and those around me

Last Saturday I was weighed, measured, and had my body fat calculated numbers that I will not be sharing with anyone but my husband. In the weeks to come I will be posting my losses and I hope there will be many! I will also post the weekly menu that I am supposed to follow. The menu is really basic but is meant to be a teaching tool for learning appropriate portion sizes and the right types of food for my body. Food on the menu can be seasoned in anyway as long as it does not add calories/fat.

Here's to my first Great Week of a Healthy Life!!!

Week 1 Menu & Grocery List

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Janille! Way to take control of your body and spend the 10 weeks making it happen. I totally need to do it, I however keep finding excuses- can't wait to see your progress so you can motivate me to get off my tailend and get moving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!