Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time To Play Catch Up, again!

So I might get last Christmas on here one day, but not today. We are about to head out on another adventure to California to visit Papa & Grammy and unfortunately it is without Steve again. I am so lucky that Steve works so hard so we can go play, it also helps being able to fly for FREE!!! Love that perk of my job, anyways, we had a Great trip in January. I think it would be appropriate to call our last trip “The Beach Vacation,” since we spent our 3 full days at the beach! We love the Beach and it doesn't matter where it is, as long as there is sand, and water we love it!!!

We had a great time collecting Shells for our Travel Craft. The boys did a great job placing their shells on the hearts so that I could glue them down. My favorite part about this craft is that we can put them up every year at Valentines because I mounted them for display.

Tyson loves to play in the waves even when the water temperature is only 57 degrees!! He also is great at meeting new friends. Anytime a new kid would arrive near us he would tell me another friend is here. On the first day a huge group of Chinese kids showed up not speaking any English but he still had a Great time playing with them.

Parker, loves the sand! He likes to play in the water a bit but loves the sand. I would have to say his favorite part is taking a shower at the beach. By the time I am putting down all of the beach stuff Parker will have stripped naked and is turning on all the shower spouts. I have a great picture of his naked butt, but I would probably get turned in if I posted it.

Chloe had a great first visit to the beach even when she was hooked on to the front of me while chasing our umbrella about the length of a football field. I did catch the umbrella and would have probably won on AFV if it was caught on video. She loved laying on the Beach and she was really good at falling asleep. Chloe even handled having sand on her face courtesy of sweet big brother Parker.

Our first Beach day was spent at Huntington. Day 2 was at Santa Monica, where we also went to the aquarium under the pier. I was amazed to see all the different Sea Stars that are in the area, absolutely beautiful! Then that night we went to the Street Fair in Huntington, which has become a tradition for us. The boys love trying all the fresh fruit samples and we always stop at the craft booth. Our 3rd day we went back to Huntington and at the end sat down at Jacks on the beach and had ice cream!

SANY1381 SANY1386 SANY1387

SANY1391 SANY1344 SANY1347 SANY1401SANY1349 SANY1357 SANY1359 SANY1367 SANY1375 SANY1377

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!