Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Valentine Crafts

So I love to make crafts and I really try to choose something that my boys can help with. For Valentines this year I had them help with the decorations and we had a Great time. For starters the boys used all the sea shells that we collected and I glued them on hearts and then mounted them in a frame so that we have them to use every year!

Next I made lots of yarn pom-poms that I used for a garland and to hang from the light fixture. Next I Mod Podged letters with cute scrapbook paper. The boys got to help again with our Yarn Hearts that I saw in Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (Love this magazine). I used the yarn hearts in the garland and the light fixture. All in all I think our homemade Valentine decorations turned out really cute, and the boys were so proud of all the decorations that they were able to help with!

SANY1318 SANY1320 SANY1321 SANY1333 SANY1336 SANY1360 SANY1340

We also enjoyed a Yummy Spaghetti dinner since we were using yarn for our craft project!

The Finished Project Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!