Monday, September 20, 2010

Spooky Ghosts

I wanted to do a few fun activities with my 2 boys before adding another one into the mix, so I thought we would start getting ready for Halloween. I have seen these ghosts before but I
had never made them so I thought, why not.

First, make the molds. I took several different containers and we bent the arms so they
would look like they were flying in the air.

Next I cut out strips of the cheese cloth and then we dipped them in liquid starch and layered them over the molds. Next time I would make my strips of fabric wider. Then they had to dry which took about 24 hours to be completely dry.

Our Finished Product........Spooky Ghosts! We added felt mouths and google eyes for the
finishing touches. Now to attach fishing line and hang them around the house.
This was a lot of fun to do with the boys!


2 comments:

  1. Those are darling! What a fun activity. We're gonna have to give this one a try with the cousins next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! You are so creative Janille. Keep on sharing your great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!