Saturday, September 11, 2010

10 Days To Go & Pink Eye Hits

I have decided that the hardest part of being a mom is seeing your kids sick. My poor boys have had a rough go at it this past year it seems like. We have had so many colds, fevers, and other sicknesses in our house I just don't get it. The current situation is Pink Eye, which of course is super contagious. Tyson currently has it and I am guessing Parker is not far behind. I am really hoping that it does not hit Steve or myself since, in 10 days we have our little mystery baby arriving.

After getting the medicine for Tyson we started home and we were talking about how he needed to be good and let me put the drops in his eyes so that he could get better. A few minutes later Tyson says to me, "Mom, when we get home I need to bless Jesus to help me to be brave and have my medicine." It makes me so happy to know that my little Tyson understands that he can ask for help from Heavenly Father when he needs it. I love listening to his prayers because he does what we all should be doing and that is just talking with Heavenly Father about everything he has done during the day, as well as thanking him, what a great example he is to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!