Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lake Powell Day 5

 

Today we woke up and decided to hike to the arches. I was super excited to try out the baby backpack that I have had for 3 years, yes 3 years and this is the inaugural hike. Chloe seemed to like it but I think enjoyed having free rein of pulling my hair the most. And the adventure hike begins!

DSC_4386

The first little critter we saw & caught was Horny the Horny Toad. Pops caught the first one of two, I caught the second one with Chloe on my back which I thought was pretty  impressive if I do say so myself. I love that Chloe is not afraid of anything she is one curious little girl.

DSC_4414DSC_4418

Parker was my hiking buddy throughout the morning. We had a great time talking, looking at all the different bushes and animal tracks just taking our time.

DSC_4422

DSC_4435

We made it to the Arches!

DSC_4458

Pops, Yamma, & Tyson

DSC_4467

Pops, Aunt Michelle, & Uncle Matt

DSC_4470

Tyson hanging’ with the girls, such a ladies man.

391

Chloe’s Perfect ending to a Perfect day!

396

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!