Sunday, July 10, 2011

Celebration Times 3!!!

I Love Sundays because it is a day that I can spend with my family just relaxing without any other worries. This Sunday was spent at Pops, & Yammas celebrating Birthdays for Yamma, Uncle Casey, & Tyson.

For as far back as I can remember, Grandma Johnson would always make an angel food cake with sticky pink frosting for my moms birthday. I have tried for several years to find the frosting that she used with no luck, until this year! I came across a really old Kraft marshmallow recipe book and in it I found a marshmallow frosting that tastes just like I remembered. With this new found information I decided to make a Angel food cake from scratch with pink sticky frosting. I must say I was very pleased with how it turned out.

913 

After church we headed down to Pops, & Yammas.

Tyson decided that they all needed Birthday crowns and so he made them, they turned out GREAT! While he was making the crowns Chloe kept getting into everything he was doing and this was his solution, I am just glad that the trash had just been changed.

918

 

928

Happy Kids!

937946956

Wahoo $6 buckaroos!!!

968972973

Uncle Casey needs help opening presents.

986

3 YUMMY CAKES

962

Uncle Cody, Aunt Paige, & Maeley

992

On the way home.

9939991000

It was a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!