Monday, April 11, 2011

Parker’s 3

Our Sweet Parker is 3-years-old!!! Parker is an amazing little guy and we love him so much. He is always on the move, exploring, listening, watching everything that is done around him and he absorbs it all!!

We started out his CELEBRATION Sunday night with a Pizza Party! Making Pizza is one of Parkers favorite things to do, he even has his own little rolling pin. We had a great evening with family, eating, visiting, playing, and celebrating Parker! Uncle Cody and Aunt Paige got him a T-ball set that he absolutely loves!

SANY1427  SANY1439SANY1441SANY1442SANY1444SANY1445SANY1450SANY1461

When I asked Parker what type of cake he wanted he said a Headphone Cake. I had to think on that one for awhile but in the end this is what I came up with and he loved it.

SANY1414

April 11th - Parker’s Birthday!!

SANY1476

Birthday Breakfast

Chocolate Milk & Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Frosting, YUMMMMM!

Parker1

Started out the day going to Boot Camp with Mom. Parker is such a great support to me and is always encouraging me to work hard. He loves to watch me working out and is always smiling at me and giving me thumbs up when I look over to see him.

kids3

Next we headed to the park for a Picnic. Parker had been wanting to go to the park for a long time and it just happened to be Wonderful weather on his Birthday. We had a great time playing and feeding the Ducks. He called it his Birthday Picnic!!!

Parker3Parker4Parker2

We then went to dinner at Golden Corral. Parker enjoyed mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, & pizza for starters. I thought it would be a fun surprise to have the employees sing to him, not the reaction I thought we would get. As soon as they started singing he clapped once and then turned to Chloe and and ignored them the best he could. As soon as they walked away he started crying. I could not get him to calm down and when that happens with Parker the vomit usually comes next, and it did. I was really glad that the bowl of rolls was on the table because He filled it within a half inch from the top. Poor kid, who would have thought a birthday song could scare someone so bad. He still wanted to open presents after so that is what we did. After Presents we went to Wal-mart so he could use his gift card and then home for more cake and ice-cream.

SANY1483SANY1489SANY1490SANY1492

I asked Steve what his favorite thing about Parker’s birthday was and he loved that every time someone would tell him Happy Birthday Parker would say Thank you. The other thing was, every time he was asked how old he was Parker would say I am going to be 6.

I asked Parker a few questions and these are the answers that he gave

Favorite food? Pizza

Favorite color? Green

Favorite animal? kung Zhu (hamster toy he bought)

Favorite book? Toy Story

Favorite movie? Toy Story 3

Favorite song? Love The Temple

We LOVE Parker so much and are so Grateful and Blessed to have him in our Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!