Monday, April 4, 2011

Boot Camp Week 2

Week 2 of Boot Camp started today and I am pumped! I thought I would be able to post measurements lost(if any) today but we had a substitute, so hopefully Wednesday I will be able to see where I am at currently. If you are interested in the menu for the week here you go, Enjoy! This weeks lunch and dinner sound really good to me I am excited to try it out.


Last week I took my first ever yoga class and it was Hard. Hard is Good, thanks Mom for always telling us that as kids. I had 3 Great workouts that made me feel like I couldn't move afterwards. On our Friday workout we used bands and I actually felt like throwing up during and  for about 2 hours after. I have heard of people working out so hard that they wanted to puke but I had never felt that way before, I must say it was a great feeling!! I wouldn't always want to feel like that but I think it is a Great thing every once in awhile. I would assume that I will feel that quite a bit during these upcoming weeks.

If you are interested in a Great Workout or a new workout to try mu suggestion would be working out with Bands! It has been my favorite and hardest workout yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!