Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fun Pictures

 

 Beautiful Flowers from my Hubby!

 
 Our first 17 mile ride & they did GREAT!

 Look who found the electronics

 Date night with my serious Hubby


 Chloe asked Tyson to do her hair for church

 First cookie making experience and he turned the mixer on a little to quick!



 Red Canyon Fire

 I found Chloe & Zander doing the dishes for me.


 
 She loves her babies








 I love this picture of Steve




 Our little Diva

 

 
 Tyson's Birthday Party

 
Playing China Town

Chloe was super excited to wear her first hair towel!


 
 First Princess Party at Mimi's


 Zander loves to sit in totes






 Bike ride date with Parker


 First day of cub scouts



 



 cardboard city


 



 Mud Mud & more Mud



 Bike ride with my boys ended in a flat tire 1.5 miles from home. We walked home in the dark and rain, making memories!


 Zander loves books & baskets


Lots of rain in the drain

just chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!