Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Friendships are Blessings

I have always been lucky to find good friends wherever I have lived, from living away for college and now, having a family. During all the times before now, I have lived somewhere close to family and could always call on them if help was needed even if they lived an hour away, that has all changed. 
Today while on a little hike with my kids and a New friend and her kids I realized how BLESSED I am to have already made such good friendships that I could call up several women in our ward if I had an emergency and needed help in any way.
I truly know that my Father in Heaven loves me, blessing us with a wonderful ward family is just one of the ways he shows his love. 
“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other. Those of us who are old need you who are young, and hopefully, you who are young need some of us who are old...We need deep and satisfying and loyal friendships with each other. These friendships are a necessary source of sustenance. We need to renew our faith every day. We need to lock arms and help build the kingdom so that it will roll forth and fill the whole earth.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!