Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mommy Moment

This morning I was apparently really tired when Tyson came in to my room because this was our conversation.

I remember Tyson saying mom and touching my shoulder like he does every morning, but usually around 6am. I immediately thought to myself Steve should have left for work 15 minutes ago, I looked at Tyson in a panic saying why haven't you left for work? I went on to say you are going to be late & I believe I apologized to him (Tyson) for not hearing his alarm. At that point I noticed Tyson Just staring at me like I was some crazy person, which I have to admit, I was. I then realized it was Tyson and he just started to laugh which then made me laugh. Tyson goes on to say, "mom, I think you are really tired."

I love being a mom but it can be a bit exhausting some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!