Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brothers

I was about to check on the boys again after tucking them into bed when I heard them talking. I made a quick decision to listen rather than interrupt their sweet conversation.
As I was listening these are the different things they were talking about, Parker was usually the one to keep changing the subject.
Hey Tyson would it be awesome if I had a skateboard? Sure Parker.
What if our house was made of ice?
Penguins.
Olympics.
Sprinklers.
Slip'n slide.
It was so wonderful to listen to them getting along without me there asking them to be nice to each other. I am really glad that I took the 10 minutes time to just listen to my sweet boys outside their room.
I love Tyson & Parker so much and am so grateful they are my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!