Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome Home Chloe and Happy Birthday Mom!

September 25th 2010 was a Great way to celebrate my 32nd birthday! Today is the day Chloe and I came home from the hospital! I believe Steve and the boys got to the hospital around 10:00 am and by then we were ready to go. I tried putting a headband and bow on Chloe but she has such a small head the headband kept falling off which is pretty cute but I have realized I will need to make her headbands at this point.

Later that night we celebrated my birthday with a yummy cake that Steve and the boys made me and I was given an awesome button to wear that said #1 mom from my boys. We had a Fantastic day, & the best part was being all together at home!

2 comments:

  1. What a doll! And what a great birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nicole what a GREAT Birthday Gift!!! Chloe is beautiful and I am sure her brothers will protect her!! Congratulaions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!