Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Boys

I thought I needed to post some of the fun pictures of Tyson & Parker
since it has mostly been about Chloe lately.


Parker came upstairs last night and laid on the tile. Steve told him to go back to bed and he didn't want to. Steve said, you need to go downstairs even if you lay down in the hall. Of course being Parker he decided to lay down in the Hallway and fell asleep.

Tyson was so excited that he would get to feed Chloe since I am usually
the only one that can feed her at this point.

.Tyson loves to make his own sandwiches lately so I thought it would be fun to
get a picture of the lunch that he made today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh your kids are so cute! So fun to read your blog and see what you have been up to! Your little guy makes a mean lunch! Your little girl is a doll! Hope you are feeling good! Let me what happens with Co!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!