Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Makes Me Smile

I can always think of something that has made me smile throughout the day and it's time to start documenting these Smile Moments.
Tonight as I was laying next to Chloe I decided to just lay with her until she fell asleep and to just enjoy her without thinking of anything else that needed to be done. As I was laying there Zander kept getting out of bed, so I would pick him up, give him a kiss, & tuck him back in. After doing this several times I finally told him he wouldn't get a Popsicle tomorrow if he got out again. Listening to him rolling all over his bed doing everything in his power to stay on his bed definitely made me Smile. 
Today when I was talking to Parker about his day he told me his favorite thing about today was catching grasshoppers with his best friend Lucas. Made me Smile.
As I was next to Chloe tonight she had her hands clasped together and asked me if this is how to pray. I told her that of course she can pray like that. After about 8-10 minutes she still had her hands clasped and I asked her what she was thinking about. Chloe sweetly told me that she was praying to Heavenly Father about me because she loves me. Made me Smile. 
I love my crazy life and feel grateful everyday for all my blessings.

Side note - did you know this is what Brussel Sprouts looked like. Made me Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!