Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hospital Tour

Steve & I thought it would be fun for the boys to take a tour at the hospital so they would be a little familiar with where I would be for 3 days in September. All I can say is the new Tooele Mountain West Women's Center is amazing. It just opened 2 weeks ago, so we actually were able to see more than normal on the tour.
The rooms are really nice with queen size pull-out beds in the labor rooms, flat screen TV's. The room that I will be in after the c-section is really nice as well just not as big. Tyson liked that I would have my very own shower which I thought was cute. Then because they are still taking women to the hospital operating room the boys were able to see where I will actually have the c-section (we would not have been able to do that in about a week I think the nurse had said). After that we were able to go in the nursery because there were not any babies yet. The best part is they have a "nutritional room" that we can go to at any time that is stocked with FREE drinks, sandwiches, cookies and other snacks for any of us (Steve, the boys, or myself) during my stay. Yes I said FREE is that possible at a hospital, I guess time will tell.

The boys had a fun time looking at everything and I really enjoyed being able to see how secure and beautiful the facility is.

September 22nd here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!