Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hudson Family

We have had a great year so far and it will only get better as the next few months come!! Our family of 4 will soon be a family of 5 with a Due date of September 28th.

This year began with me starting a new job with Jetblue in reservations working from home, Steve still commuting to Orem for work, Parker turning 2, 4 trips to California to visit Papa & Grammy, Disneyland a few times, the beach, Steve's Birthday, swimming lessons, Driveway of Fire, & Tyson's birthday coming up on the 12th. Needless to say it has been a busy few months and a lot of fun.

We are growing a garden for the first time and it is going pretty well. I have already learned that I planted everything to close to each other but most of it is still growing! We have decided that 2 more boxes will go in for next year. Tyson has really enjoyed going out to see what is growing and loves it when he can pick something out of the garden.
So that is the last 6 months for us in a "nut shell" and it has been FANTASTIC! We are looking forward to the next 6 to come.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Janille. I'm glad to see you're making another go with this whole blogging world. I suspended my blog for now, but hope to get it back up and going in the next few weeks. I just have to catch my breath first. :) Once I'm back up and running I'll be sure to send you an invite.

    I'm totally jealous of all your Disney trips. I need a job with an airline! Oh, and nice going on the garden. I've tried it out here, but can't keep the dang rabbits out of it! Oh well, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!